To Our Valued Customers;
In response to the unprecedented and escalating Covid-19 situation, we have decided to take the following immediate actions that we believe are in the best interest of our community.
Effective Monday December 28th, we are doing business differently.
Our Parts & Service Department will remain open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
For Service Inquiries & Appointments please contact:
For Customers with upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
Vehicles with service appointments should enter our Service Drive Through and we request our guests to please have a mask on prior to exiting your vehicle and speaking to our Service Consultants. If you cannot wear a mask, we ask that you take advantage of our outside key drop box located on the east side of our building near our drive through exit.
Shuttle services have been suspended until further notice. We are also not currently accommodating waiting appointments at this time. Please arrive on your scheduled time to avoid crowding, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle if the service area is full.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our service department.
Sales is open by Appointment Only within the hours of Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, and Saturday 9am-5pm:
- Browse our online inventory.
- Reach out to us by phone, email, chat or text.
- Book your personalized appointment with one of our Sales Reps. Test drive and in-person consultations are available on an appointment-only basis. We are also available to review your options digitally if that suits you better.
- Arrangements for test drives and for pick-ups will be made with social distancing and sanitization guidelines in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle, Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle from us, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry; there are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expiration in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. You can also contact Toyota Credit Canada Inc (TCCI) for lease extension inquiries at 1-800-661-3062.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all hard surfaces
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Contact our Sales Department by phone at 905-845-2800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Budds’ Subaru will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
- Please note our Sales Department is available Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM, and Saturday 9AM to 5PM.
- Please note our modified Service & Parts hours until further notice: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information For Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus