10 New Years Resolutions For Your CarDec 31th, 2013
Since the new year is a time of making positive changes, why not apply some of that reformative energy towards caring for your vehicle? Here are some of the ways that you can improve your life with your car, bringing the two of you closer together in 2014 with 10 New Years Resolutions!
New Years Resolutions For Your Car
- Keep scheduling regular maintenance appointments.
- Invest in seasonal tires.
- Keep your fluids topped up.
- If you have a turbo vehicle, fill up with Premium Fuel to improve fuel efficiency and performance. Regular models will be fine with regular fuel.
- Check that you have a spare tire and a proper wrench. Sometimes with used cars there may be the wrong size of tool, and finding out when you’re on the side of the road is not the best time.
- Let that truck merge before you do.
- Purchase a Thule for your outdoor gear!
- Use a set of winter rubber mats during the wet season.
- Keep Kleenex, moisturizer and lip-chap in your glovebox.
- Don’t speed!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with our service department.